Using some simple yet proven tactics, you can easily improve the ranking of your site pretty well. Google Algorithm keeps on changing on a daily basis. The rules, which were once popular, can now be stated quite backdated and you have to work your way out for the best response. SEO is a big pack of service, which has its own SEO based strategies, on-page, and off-page linking, well-established content with keyword infused write-ups and more.
SEO itself won’t be that great in improving the site rank, as it also has to do with the other areas of vast search engine optimization fields to be working together to get to the right result.
Publish some relevant content
The number one driver of your search engine ranking has to be quality content. There is no substitute for informative and quality content for sure. You will have some great content only with experienced writers with good knowledge in the SEO field. Quality content, widely created for the intended user, helps in increasing the traffic of the site. This step, in turn, helps in improving the authority of the site and relevance.
- For the initial step, you have to identify a target keyword phrase for that relevant page. You need to think about the ways in which readers might search for that specified page. You can also go for key phrases if you want.
- After that, you need to repeat the phrase multiple times throughout the page. Keyword density is quite important in this regard. It can be in the opening paragraph and in the closing paragraph.
- If the content is a longer one with 1000 words, you can try using the keyword or key phrases two to four times more, evenly sprinkling around the content body.
- Moreover, you have to use italics, bold and even heading tags to emphasize and highlight the keyword or key phrases well. However, do not try to overdo it.
- Your language and writing style has to be natural and should have a flow. Never try to sacrifice good writing for the sake of SEO. Always remember that the best pages are always written for the user and not quite for the search engines.
You have to update your content regularly
Google always targets these websites, which are active and quite flexible. Writing content once and leaving it like that for long will degrade your ranking with time. When you first load the content, you’re going to be initially happy with the growing traffic your site was receiving. You thought of leaving it like that. If you do that, Google and other major search engines will think that you are not using the site. It will force your site to be tagged as a dormant site, and that is enough to decrease the value of your website.
Updating content regularly is viewed as the best indicator that the site is relevanct. So, it is vital to keep the content as fresh as possible.
Getting hold of a link based site
You have to be very careful while dealing with SEO based site creation. You need to focus on creating some of the relevant links within texts. Instead of going for the basic “click here” links, you have to write the name of the destination. The term “click here” will not have any search engine value beyond the attached URL. On the other hand, a key phrase like “USA Web Designing Program” is full of keywords and can help in improving the rankings of search engines. It will further help in improving the ranking of the page you are linking it with.
Focusing on metadata
When trying to design a website, you can get some information from trained individuals from Tayloright.com. Each page should have a space between head tags. This space is used for inserting metadata, or any information about contents of that allotted page. In case you are dealing with CMS site, then some of the web team will have pre-populated such data for you.
- Focus on title metadata: Title metadata is known to be responsible for page titles as displayed at top of the browser window. It will work as a headline within the search results. It is a pivotal metadata of the entire page. For people with CMS websites, the team will develop an automated system for creating meta title for each one of the webpage.
- Keyword metadata: This kind of metadata is used rarely for tabulating search engine based rankings. But, you should know more about your keyword phrases so that it will not hurt you later while trying to add into keyword metadata. You might have to include various phrases. As a generic rule, you can keep it around 6 to 8 phrases with each one comprising of 1 to 4 words.
- Description metadata: Description metadata is often termed as a textual description that browser is known to use in page search return. You can check it as the window display of your site. It is an appealing and concise description of what is available in the content and with the goal to encourage people to go through the site. A proficient meta description usually contains two full sentences.
Proper use of ALT Tags
Another interesting and improved way to gain better site ranking through SEO is by focusing more towards ALT Tags. Try to describe all your video and visual media with the use of alternative text descriptions or alt tags. This shortcut will help search engines to locate the page easily, which is crucial, mainly for those using only text-based browsers or going for screen readers. There are a few methods used for improving the present search engine rankings. For some more details on that, you can log online, go through some articles and check values.
These major points are proven ways to improve SEO based site ranking but the market has so much more. So, working with the changing Google algorithm is what you need to do. Online sources are always flourishing with new tactics. So, trying to go for those trends will work brilliantly in your favor.
Double Your Growth.
We curate the best of inbound marketing news and send over the top 10 we know will contribute to your growth - once a month.